Administrative Assistant Full time
Are you interested in an international company with a nice environment ?
My client is looking for an Administrative Assistant full time in Diegem.
The company is located in Diegem near by a train station.
Your responsibilities :
- Contact with clients by e-mail or phone
- Work in collaboration with other colleagues
- Monitoring administrative files
- Contact customs and external departments
- Accurate database input
- Drafting letters, offers, invoices and billing
- Independent monitoring of deadlines
Your profile :
- Bachelor in an Administrative orientation
- Excellent command of French or Dutch, written and oral with a good level in English.
- Affinity with MS Office, internet and e-mail
- Client oriented - contact with client by phone and e-mail
- Have an eye for administrative and juridical precision
- Stress resistant and cope with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Varied work
- Dynamic team
- Attractive pay package
- Real career opportunity