Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service in the petroleum sector
- Brabant Wallon
Our client work in the petroleum sector and is based in the Brabant Wallon.
Tasks of the Customer Service Representative:
- You are responsible for a client portfolio
- You are responsible for the whole process from the order to the follow-up using SAP
- You are the first contact with the clients
- You handle the client's complaints.
Profile of the customer service coordinator:
- Bilingual English-Dutch, German knowledge is a plus.
- SAP is a plus
- At least two years experiences of customer service experience or business related required.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, multi-task
- Stress resilient, customer oriented, flexible, hard working and thorough.
Our client provides an international environment with a strong team spirit and a dynamic atmosphere. They offer a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages.