Our client, a worldwide well-known company active in the scientific field, is currently looking for a Purchaser (m/w).Description de la fonction
Mission and Responsibilities:
You’ll have to :
- Meet the needs of internal customers and the quality objectives set by the management.
- Obtain from suppliers a level of flexibility and respect the deadlines corresponding to the logistical expectations.
- Control purchases in terms of TCO.
Regarding your responsibilities, you’ll have to :
- Process purchase requests, investment requests and send purchase orders ;
- Request for quotation, based on the purchase requisition and follow-up ;
- Update the database in SAP ;
- Do invoice verification ;
- Answer phone calls and e-mails, both internal and external ;
- Assist in evaluating historical purchasing data in order to accommodate future purchasing ;
- Support the Purchasing Manager with special projects ;Exigence pour la fonction
- You have A1 degree minimum ;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the purchasing field ;
- You have a good knowledge of English and French ;
- You are independent, but also able to work as a team ;
- You are able to understand business process and priorities ;
- You have some advanced computer skills on MS Office, SAP and databases ;
- An experience in biotech or Pharma is an asset ;
- You have strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills ;
- You are organized, conscientious and rigorous ;
- You are an open minded and positive person ;Conditions de travail
Our client offers a motivating job in a fast growing company, a varied work in the exciting field of biotech and a employment contract with an indefinite duration.
Interested ? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org