Tired of phone calls? Customer Support Expert for Startup
- You want more variation in your function?
- Less phone calls ?
- A more qualitative approach to a conventional Customer Care position?
- On top of that, you want to be part of a dynamic start up?
This job actually exists and it is a click away.
Our client created an online platform gathering information from a variety of actors.
It is a fast growing start up, within only two years, they plan to double their effective in order to provide their client with the support they need. No need to mention that internal evolution will be numerous.
Your role as Customer Support Expert will be very diverse:
- You will answer your client inquiries via phone, web conference or visit the client directly with the Account Manager
- You will answer your clients via live chat
- You will support the development of the company via translation work
- You will report client inquiries internally, this can be related to technical issues or lay out ideas for product development
The ideal Customer Support Expert will:
- Have at least a high school degree, a bachelor will be a plus
- Be bilingual French and Dutch with a good level of English is a must
- Be customer minded, be patient and be strong enough when faced with a difficult situation
As a Customer Support Expert you will receive:
- An attractive salary and a full package including meal vouchers, hospitalisation and insurance
- Possibilities to evolve internally as this start up has strong projects of developments
- A start up environment: gaming room and after work gatherings organised weekly