Programmer Analyst – BI (m/f)
What began as a small family business has today grown into an international provider in the field of Quality of Life services. Sodexo offers an extensive range of services that enhance the wellbeing of people, such as the maintenance of technical installations, reception, cleaning, management of green spaces, catering services and Sodexo Benefits & Rewards Services. Sodexo Benefits & Rewards Services in Belgium is the preferred partner of private and public companies for a whole series of staff vouchers and services (Lunch Pass®, Cadeau Pass®, Sport & Culture Pass®, Eco Pass®, SME portfolio, Training Vouchers, Surf@home, Incentive&Recognition, etc.) and of private individuals for Service Vouchers.
We firmly believe that the Quality of Life of our clients and service consumers begins with our own people. Consequently, your wellbeing at work is one of our priorities. At Sodexo, you are part of a stimulating environment, where you can develop your talents and where you can count on continuous help and guidance for your career. With some 250 colleagues spread around Belgium (48% of whom are women), you are the key to our success. Are you looking for a highly interesting job in a stable company? Then the job detailed below may be right up your street.
To strengthen the team in our IS&T Department, we are urgently seeking a:
Programmer Analyst – BI (m/f)
As a BI developer – and working under the technical supervision of the BI Architect, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the company’s datawarehouse, as well as the reports using company data.
You will work in conjunction with the various sections of the IT department as you put your professional skill into action as part of multidisciplinary project teams.
You will report to the Team Leader of the Business Application section.
Your main responsibilities:
- Defining and producing the technical solutions relating to company data.
- Assisting the business teams in analysing company data.
- Extracting, converting and loading production data into a datawarehouse.
- Building and maintaining the company’s datawarehouse.
- Helping in the construction, development and maintenance of the company’s dashboards.
- Creating readable, easy to use reports based on the company data gathered.
- Identifying problems and opportunities to make improvements in the development of the solution
- Good knowledge of the technologies used in relational and non-relational databases
- Good balance of technical and business skills
- Experience in handling Big-Data
- Knowledge of tools designed for data analysis, such as Datastage, Data Vault and Cognos.
- Experience in handling data, statistics, multivariable calculations and linear algebra
- Knowledge of UML, BPMN and Archimate analysis methods
- Good knowledge of either French or Dutch, plus good technical English.
- Able to work independently
- Analytical, precise mind, with good summarising abilities
- Pragmatic in implementing solutions
- Good sense of communication
- Energetic, proactive, versatile, available and reactive
- Able to demonstrate excellent team spirit.
- You have the imagination and creativity to help the BI developer identify and ask pertinent questions about the company’s data
- You keep abreast of available and emerging technologies in the area of BI and databases.
We can offer you:
- An exciting job in a dynamic organisation that emphasises training opportunities and personal development.
- A full-time open-ended employment contract
- A competitive salary + fringe benefits
- An enjoyable working environment as part of a motivated team
- A workplace in Brussels (Ixelles), close to Etterbeek railway station and the Delta metro station
Quality of Life in the workplace:
- Some degree of flexibility in your work (home office, flexible working times)
- Good work-life balance
- Practical personal support services: dry-cleaning, ironing, shoe repairs, gift-buying, etc.
- A wide selection of sustainable meals in our company restaurant
- A variety of sports (badminton, mini foot, basket, meditation and yoga)
Does this sound like you?
Then hurry and send your CV and letter of application to Silke LEQUEUX.
Tel 02 401 31 39
- Offres | Non communiqué | Services facilitaires - général | IT / Internet
- Offres | Non communiqué | Services facilitaires - général | Administration système
- Offres | Non communiqué | Services facilitaires - général | Analyste d'informations
- Offres | Non communiqué | Services facilitaires - général | Développement IT
- Offres | Non communiqué | Services facilitaires - général | Programmeur