Test Automation Officer (m/f)
What began as a small family business has today grown into an international provider in the field of Quality of Life services. Sodexo offers an extensive range of services that enhance the wellbeing of people, such as the maintenance of technical installations, reception, cleaning, management of green spaces, catering services and Sodexo Benefits & Rewards Services. Sodexo Benefits & Rewards Services in Belgium is the preferred partner of private and public companies for a whole series of staff vouchers and services (Lunch Pass®, Cadeau Pass®, Sport & Culture Pass®, Eco Pass®, SME portfolio, Training Vouchers, Surf@home, Incentive&Recognition, etc.) and of private individuals for Service Vouchers.
We firmly believe that the Quality of Life of our clients and service consumers begins with our own people. Consequently, your wellbeing at work is one of our priorities. At Sodexo, you are part of a stimulating environment, where you can develop your talents and where you can count on continuous help and guidance for your career. With some 250 colleagues spread around Belgium (48% of whom are women), you are the key to our success. Are you looking for a highly interesting job in a stable company? Then the job detailed below may be right up your street.
To strengthen the team in our IS&T Department, we are urgently seeking a:
Test Automation Officer (m/f)
The Test Automation Officer works in the IT Quality Department. The team is made up of 4 activities: Testing Support, Release and Quality & Security. Currently it has a staff of 16.
To contribute to the provision of the development strategy of Sodexo products, ensuring that the quality and integrity of the products supplied are maintained across all versions.
This is done by adding and updating manual or automated functional tests using “SmartBear” tools such as SOAPUI, LOADUI, TESTCOMPLETE, QACOMPLETE.
Your main responsibilities:
- Writing requirements and creating scenarios for:
- Functional tests
- Non-functional tests (performance, security).
- Carrying out functional and non-functional tests.
- Automating tests on Sodexo products:
- Updating existing tests following the automation tests (using the SmartBear suite of tool).
- Adding new tests and developing tests the suite of automation tests.
- Drafting the planning documentation for tests based on the specifications of Business needs.
- Examining all test documents and other documents linked to tests.
- Assisting in the implementation of the overall test strategy at Sodexo.
- Ensuring that the quality standards are adhered to when developing products.
- Gathering and creating data for functional and non-functional tests.
- Liaising with developers during the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Providing estimates for test activities.
- IT-based Bachelor’s degree or equivalent gained by experience and professional qualifications
- Good general knowledge of IT systems
- Knowledge of tests for websites, API and client / server applications
- Work experience in a software development team
- ISTQB certification, or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Experience working on software projects with deadlines
- Understanding of all parts of the SDLC, including gathering business needs, development and testing their requirements
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Good documentation skills
- Understanding the process for monitoring incidents and bug-tracking
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality processes (QA/QC)
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Scripting with Perl or an equivalent language
- Good knowledge of SmartBear tools
- Good knowledge of CI techniques
We can offer you:
- An exciting job in a dynamic organisation that emphasises training opportunities and personal development.
- A full-time open-ended employment contract
- A competitive salary + fringe benefits
- An enjoyable working environment as part of a motivated team
- A workplace in Brussels (Ixelles), close to Etterbeek railway station and the Delta metro station
Quality of Life in the workplace:
- Some degree of flexibility in your work (home office, flexible working times)
- Good work-life balance
- Practical personal support services: dry-cleaning, ironing, shoe repairs, gift-buying, etc.
- A wide selection of sustainable meals in our company restaurant
- A variety of sports (badminton, mini foot, basket, meditation and yoga)
Does this sound like you?
Then hurry and send your CV and letter of application to Silke LEQUEUX.
Tel 02 401 31 39
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | Services facilitaires - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | Administration système | Services facilitaires - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | Développement IT | Services facilitaires - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | Web Application Developer | Services facilitaires - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | IT - général | Services facilitaires - général | Non communiqué