Legal Compliance Assistant
Together with our client, we are looking for a legal assistant.
Our client is one of the biggest consultancy firms in the world.
As a legal assistant your responsibilities will be:
- Advise professionals on compliance issues
- To perform and research on independence procedures on existing and prospective clients, legal analysis relating to independence matters
- To assist in the follow up of compliance activities and provide feedback on outstanding issues to the compliance officer
- To follow up on reporting activities
- To actively participate in monitoring of corrective actions
- To assist in communications and training programs about compliance subjects
- To support and provide assistance on various risk management matters.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Law
- You have 2-5 years' experience in a compliance team
- You have a good spoken and written knowledge of Dutch &English and a basic knowledge of French
- You are self-motivated, service-minded and flexible
- You have the ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
- You have a sense of organization and precision
- You are stress-resistant
You will receive a competitive salary with fringe benefits.