Travel and Mobility Assistant
My client is looking for a new Travel and Mobility Assistant.
They are one of the biggest consultancy firms in the world.
Together with your team, you will be in charge of:
- Finding new mobility solutions for their employees.
- Handling business travel requests of all partners, management staff and employees based in Belgium.
- Booking flights, train tickets, rental cars and hotels in the most cost efficient way.
- Providing support for travel related matters and keeping travelers informed of internal developments regarding travel and security.
- You obtained a Bachelor degree in tourism or equivalent.
- You have 0-3 years of relevant experience. Experience within the travel industry and/or involvement in mobility projects are an asset but not required.
- You are interested in mobility and sustainability and it reflects in your attitude.
- You are flexible, a teamplayer, conscientious and you have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Making priorities and respecting deadlines.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging experience within an international leading firm
- Room for learning, development of technical / personal skills and career evolution