Senior Internal Auditor - Zaventem
Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/v) Senior Internal Auditor for one of our clients based in Zaventem.
Our client, active in the pharmaceutical industry is based in Zaventem.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, the Senior Internal Auditor will have following responsibilities:
- Assist in completing annual SOX compliance efforts by evaluating, documenting and testing:
- internal control systems related to accurate and timely financial reporting (SOX compliance), including general controls over Information Technology (ITGC)
- the accuracy and reliability of accounting data
- adherence to established policies and procedures and relevant external regulations
- Perform special projects and investigations as required
- Provide documentation of audit results and reports that will be the basis for quarterly internal audit reports to the CFO, the Disclosure Committee and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Perform other activities as may be required
The requested qualifications for the position of Senior Internal Auditor include:
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance, preferably CIA or CPA
- Minimum 4 years of experience in public accounting and/or a corporate Internal Audit group with a company listed on the U.S. exchange, experience in medical device environment, manufacturing and regulatory environment, or experience in auditing IT environment
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Sarbanes Oxley Requirements and SAP, strong GAAP (preferably US-GAAP), audit and analytical skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to analyse and evaluate internal controls and operational systems
- Strong understanding of integrated business systems and inherent business systems controls
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across different departments of the organization
- Ready to travel up to 40-50% outside Belgium.
Interested in this position as Senior Internal Auditor? Apply today!