Trilingual Junior Coordination/Planning Specialist
Within the planning team, you are responsible for the follow-up of the sales
Our client is active in the fashion & e-commerce sector.
Once all the information is available, you create the sales via our system API and you centralize all data related to these sales. You brief the sale coordinator who will prepare the sale and you are the contact person in case of missing information and/or changes that have to be made to the sale. You ensure that we receive all the information on time and you point out the problems when it seems necessary.
You are responsible for the samples and their follow-up (In/Out). You plan the checks according to priority for the person who does the checks and you follow up the samples/pictures and the missing information in collaboration with the sourcing department. You verify the return of the samples on time and the related invoices.
You replace your colleagues within the planning team if needed.
- You have a good knowledge of French, English and Dutch (written and spoken);
- You are organised and you work in a methodical way;
- You are a real team player but you can work in an autonomous way;
- You have a hands-on mentality, you are proactive when solving problems;
- You are stress resistant and you are able to respect deadlines;
- You are familiarised with the applications of Microsoft Office like Excel, Word, etc.
- The opportunity to further develop yourself and to discover/enjoy another department within the company;
- A varied job and the necessary autonomy to perform this job correctly.