Finance Business Partner Operations & Cost Accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner Operations & Cost Accounting (m/f) to join an international company.
The company is located in Leuven.
- You will provide meaningful financial reporting and analysis to the Management in order to allow the evaluation of the company's financial performance and correct decision-making to achieve company objectives;
- You will take a key part in planning, forecasting, month-end close and variance review;
- You will act as a sparring partner to our business partners and to challenge them;
- You are to ensure accurate product costing and inventory evaluation;
- You will lead and coach a small team of Financial Analysts/Cost Accountants.
- You hold a Master degree in Finance/Accounting or related field (or equivalent through experience);
- You have 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- You have proven leadership and organizational abilities, first people management experience preferred;
- You have advanced Excel skills, knowledge of a large ERP system, knowledge of Tableau and BPC are an asset;
- You have a sound understanding of accounting standards, US GAAP preferred;
- You have a strong business acumen, experience in an international manufacturing company and B2B environment;
- You have excellent presentation as well as verbal and written communication skills;
- You have helicopter view, but with attention to details, analytical and proactive approach, high customer focus;
- You are a strong team player, approachable and have the maturity to deal at all levels within the organization;
- You have the ability to independently resolve complex problems where analysis requires the indepth evaluation of numerous factors, continuous improvement focus;
- You are fluent in English.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
Postulez à l’offre: Finance Business Partner Operations & Cost Accounting
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément