Internal Consultant – Corporate Projects (m/w)
As part of the Knauf Group, Knauf Insulation represents one of the most respected and progressive names in insulation worldwide. With manufacturing operations in Europe, Russia and the USA, annual sales revenue is in excess of EUR 1.6 billion.
The company is the fastest growing insulation manufacturer in the world with a wide range of insulation products to meet the growing demand for energy efficiency and acoustic performance in new and existing homes, commercial buildings and industrial applications. Products include mainly glass mineral wool, rock mineral wool and wood wool.Description de la fonction
The experience as Internal Consultant – Corporate Projects will enable the candidate to gather some significant experience at the corporate level which will enable him/her to then put its experience into practice into a more operational position.
Reporting to the Group CEO, he/she will display trustworthiness and loyalty while assisting on various topics:
- Strategic internal projects:
- Support to corporate development projects (operational excellence, business development, ...)
- Preparation of strategy papers by providing advice, plans and projections to the Top Management in order to reach the organization's long-term profitability and business objectives
- Monitoring & follow-up of implementation of executive committee decisions.
- Collaboration and support regarding communication within Knauf Insulation by preparing supporting documents on key business decisions for ultimate KI Board approval.
- Identify profitability issues within the organization and make appropriate suggestions to improve them.
Perform a variety of financial and organizational or technical analytics and presentations independently, providing operational and profitability decision support to Top ManagementExigence pour la fonction
- Master degree in Finance, Business Administration or Commercial Engineering - MBA will be considered as a plus
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Management Consulting, Corporate Finance, CFO Advisory and/or within Corporate development department of a company
- Good command of French and English ideally completed with some German
- Very good communication and presentation skills, coupled with strong analysis and synthesis abilities and intellectual curiosity
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with business acumen and problem solving
- Autonomous, dynamic, dedicated, organized, efficient and result-oriented
- Ability to clearly communicate results of analysis and provide recommendations
- Good interpersonal skills and easy contact to interact with Board members and the wider organization of the Company (mainly at corporate level, but also at regional management level)
- Comfortable with working in an international and multicultural environment
- Flexibility required with travelling of approx. 20%, depending on projects
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, the candidate will get an excellent exposure to all major business aspects of the Company.
This position will allow a quick career growth within the organization and is considered as a springboard to other leading operational, financial or strategical responsibilities in the mid-term.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic candidate to join a world class family-owned company which is constantly growing and developing. The position will be based at Knauf Insulation’s Headquarters in Visé, Belgium.