Marketing & Communication Officer
NUMECA, a worldwide operating CFD software company (http://www.numeca.com), develops engineering flow simulation software widely used by engineers and designers in a large range of fluid engineering applications, from Aerospace, Power Generation, Energy to Race Cars and Ships. NUMECA is rapidly expanding and is continuously looking for young and senior talented coworkers. The company has its headquarters in Brussels (Belgium), subsidiaries in San Francisco (USA), Mons and Leuven (Belgium), Tokyo (Japan), Bangalore (India), Beijing (China) and Hong-Kong and is active worldwide through its network of agents and partners in Asia, Europe and America. The company employs over 90 persons in Belgium and around 120 worldwide.
- What’s the opportunity?
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for a Marketing and Communication Officer to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels.
- What will you do?
In this role, you will be responsible for the marketing and communication coordination of NUMECA.
Responsibilities will include:
● Coordination of fairs and conferences, updating of our blog and website
● Preparation and organization of workshops/seminars across Europe
● Organization of webinar sessions
● Development of social network activities
● Development and follow up of the needed sales supports, and preparation of marketing material
● Regular contact with branch offices and agents to answer their marketing and communication queries and needs
● Reporting in our CRM environment, in collaboration with the sales team and the CRM coordinator.
- Who and what are we looking for from you?
Mandatory technical skills and experience:
● Master's Degree in Marketing or Business School Degree
● In-depth knowledge of marketing and communication technologies
● Keen interest in technical subjects is a plus
● Dynamic, self-starting with a can-do mindset
● Knowledge of Adobe tools such as Photoshop and/or InDesign
● Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role.
● Dutch and French are a plus.
You should be highly motivated and dynamic, have excellent communication and analytical skills, and be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards.
- What do we offer?
We offer to work in a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, and to be part of a dynamic and growing company. We propose competitive package (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities and mobility within NUMECA Group.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. Indicate clearly the reference job number: SAL17-3-REF