Account Manager Service
Account Manager Service position for the region of Belgium within the Industrial Electronics industry and with a client network in the infra and petrochemical market.
My client is a global leader in the industry of systems and components for the control, security and distribution of electrical power, and provides an wide range of systems, components and services for industrial applications. The organisation has been created by the fusion of two companies and a customer oriented approach together with full cycle solutions of sustainable, innovative and reliable products are the pillars of their success.
Employees within the organisation know how to turn their positive drive and energy into a valuable customer relationship and they have a sound level of knowledge to provide customers with the best possible advice. The sales organisation has offices throughout the Benelux and to expand their team Inframarket & Petrochem, they are currently looking for an Account Manager Service for Belgium.
The infra and petrochemical market is a dynamic project market, with clients being oriented nationally and internationally, and the start-up and lead times of projects are generally long and or through European tenders. Success in this market depends on a good relationship with the various network administrators across all layers of the organisation and the creation of pull from contractors, advisory and engineering agencies, (national) installers and (petrochemical) industrial end users. The infra and petrochem sales team strives to offer as much as possible the system and product portfolio of the PDD, PQ and Cooper Safety Business Units, offered and ultimately commissioned. Further expansion of PDD service activities is an important spearhead in the coming years. Projects and market conditions are highly variable and often complex in nature. Business is done with different market parties where interests can be conflicting.
In Account Manager's role, you are responsible for the commercial activities, including the realisation of sales goals and plans, for service on our medium and low voltage systems across Belgium. The Account Manager Service reports to the Sales Manager. The Account Manager is responsible for sales and sales. Location is Groot-Bijgaarden.
You have a technical-commercial background and technical knowledge with a commercial feeling. You like commercial challenges and you are committed to binding yourself to new customers. You control the acquisition and relationship management skills. You are ambitious, instructive and a real advocate. For your relationships, you are a contact point and interviewer on level. You visit Eaton's existing customers, but you are also active in generating new business. Customer areas are Belgian major consumers of electrical energy, industry, petrochemistry, hospitals, installers, etc. By following internal product training and actively following the industry, you become a specialist in your field.
You are sales and budget responsible for all commercial activities within your customer group. You develop plans based on Eaton's vision and strategy, translates them into concrete goals and ensures implementation and implementation. You are committed to building, maintaining, strengthening and expanding sustainable relationships with the above-mentioned customer groups. You advise potential clients about the integral concepts that Eaton has to offer, both commercially and technically. You will keep up to date with product developments within Eaton and developments in the market. You operate in the Sales team for medium and low voltage systems.
As a good Account Manager Service, you match following requirements:
- You have at least a completed Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, possibly supplemented with a commercial education.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience. Knowledge of medium and low voltage systems is a requirement.
- You have a strong, initiative-rich personality with a clear commercial vision and strategic insight. You are moving business and feeling entrepreneurial.
- You can analyse well and you have a problem-solving ability and you can respond quickly and flexibly to a changing situation.
- You work inspirational, thorough and results-oriented. Through your enthusiasm you know and convince people.
- You have good communication skills and manage the Dutch, French and English language in word and writing.
- You are in possession of a valid driving license in connection with travel in Belgium
- My client offers a challenging and dynamic work environment where attention is paid to development
- They invest in their employees
- Challenging projects in an innovative and international environment
- My client offers competitive salary and working conditions