Group Desk Representative (German / Dutch / French)
Mission The Group Desk Agent interacts with the Brussels Airlines customers (B2B and B2C) in order to handle group booking requests in an efficient way. Create and maintain reservation records in a precise matter. Be able to handle tour operator volume (allotments) from booking to closure of file. Have a pro- active and commercial sales approach while being a team player. Keep product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company's destinations. Be able to work in a target-based environment and to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Handle complete group processes from price requests to booking and ticketing (when needed) received in priority ranking according to the defined procedures and guidelines. Handle Tour Operator volume (allotments) from request to closure of file.
- Coordinate with Revenue Management and Pricing - when needed - in order handle group requests in a correct and efficient way
- Pro-actively follow up on sales leads. Call back procedure is standard. Obtain and examine information on the competition and redefine offer if needed in accordance with the group manager. Liaise with relevant Sales teams for customer information and approach.
- Actively promote and sell the ancillaries services/products available to the group desk (whenever applicable).
- Deal with customer queries and complaints in a proper and timely manner
- Bachelor in Tourism or Commercial Administration, or equal by experience
- Experience with group bookings
- Speaks fluently English, French and Dutch. German language is a must.
- Experience in dealing with customer service is an asset
- Ability to work in a target-based environment and to achieve sales goals and objectives
- Good communication skills – customer minded
- To be able to work independently, stress resistant and flexible
- sound organizational skills
- ability to multi task
- able to work as part of a team
- strong sales focus and eager to adopt novelties
- you feel comfortable in a fast changing environment
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence