Transformation Project Manager - Brussels
Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) Transformation Project Manager for one of our clients based in Brussels.
Our client is active in the insurance sector and is based in Brussels.
As Transformation Project Manager you will manage transformation initiatives in line with the defined objectives and the strategic vision. You will play a key role in supporting our client in its future strategy.
You will have following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the elaboration of new organizational & digital models and concepts
- Realize the implementation of transformation projects using new project management methodologies
- Responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of allocated transformation projects
- Mobilize the strengths of the team members and drive their reflexion to an innovative, out of the box approach, in line with the strategic ambition
- Communicate the progress towards the stakeholders of the strategic projects
The requested qualifications for the Transformation Project Manager includes:
- Master in Economics or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in Project Management & delivery, experience in audit or consulting is a plus
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English;
- Mastery of MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, …)
- Interest for business & digital activities
- Organizational, communication and analytical skills
- Results orientation, ability to prioritize and to translate concepts into tangible, concrete elements
- Team working skills, diplomacy & discretion, flexibility
- Ability to motivate people, to work independently within a transversal organisation
- Stress resistance
- Ready to travel within Europe (1 to 2 times/month)
Our client offers you a full time function in a company that values innovation and creativity, a dynamic team, lots of challenges, space and opportunities to achieve your personal goals, flexible working hours.
Interested in this function of Transformation Project Manager? Apply today!