Financial Analyst R&D
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Financial Analyst R&D to join an international company.
The company is located in Leuven and is active in the electronics industry.
Responsibilities as a Financial Analyst R&D:
- You will develop a reliable, cost efficient approach to timely and accurately process all necessary funding program related financial information;
- You will support the preparation of the global RFF process;
- You will apply the funding schemes, eligibility criteria, tariff calculation, and audit mechanisms for national and European funding programs;
- You will support the preparation of actual reporting, periodic planning cycles;
- You will collect, analyze and interpret monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting;
- You will provide financial and administrative support to PA-CC team during acquisition / execaution / closure of subsidy projects;
- You will answer ad-hoc questions, prepare special analyses, and give advice.
Required profile for a Financial Analyst R&D:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master in Finance, Accounting or equivalent;
- You have minimum 1 year of experience with national and international funding schemes;
- You are fluent in French, English and Dutch;
- You have excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Excel (Pivot, Formulas) and PowerPoint;
- You are familiar with systems like SAP, BW, SPaRC;
- You have good Interpersonal Skills;
- You have the ability to communicate effectively and maintain professional working relationships;
- You are open to continuously learn all areas of research funding;
- You promote own professional growth and development.
Interested in this position? Apply today.