Program Manager 6044
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Program Manager 6044 Organisation description:
XPE Pharma & Science offers a unique combination of providing high qualified Scientific, Technical, Commercial and/or Medical expertise through staffing, consultancy, Project management or Project delivery services.
We have more than 250 XPErts helping out our clients in different phases of the development process of a drug/medical device or product.
As a full service organization XPE Pharma & Science offers those specialized HR & project services to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical devices, Agri-food Industries and the Healthcare & CRO environment.
Program Management comprises an array of activities that lead to the successful execution and tracking of 60+ projects. It includes but is not limited to:
- Initialization and planning of project phases
- Tracking and reporting on project deliverables
- Implementation and application of project management processes and tools at different sites (project plan, milestones, ROI)
- Train and support 12 manufacturing sites across the globe to plan, manage and report on their projects
Develop, implement and launch project tracking of 60+projects at different locations across the world to generate overview of analytical projects.
Ability to direct projects, manage different project phases and coordinate project team, facilitate, minutes, etc. Set and monitor milestones and define and deploy KPIs for the tool.
Drives, and improve template (project plan, ROI, resource need) and process for analytical projects.
Coordinate with other departments and functions the implementation of the process in their routine procedures, drive the calculation of ROI.
Contributes to local and/or transversal improvement projects to ensure the compliance level is maintained in line with cGMP and GSK standard requirement
Has specialized technical or practical expertise in analytical methods and knowledge of project management software and method.
Ensure quality oversight of all activities related to the area of responsibility.
Support the global team with independent contribution as well as a strong team player.
Ensures critical topics are adequately and timely escalated to higher management.
Responsible for obtaining optimal results on completion of project achieving quality, performance, cost and scheduling requirements required in the specifications.
Ensures project documentation is produced in a timely manner and is stored and archived in line with the Company requirements.Profile:
- Experience in program management disciplines ( project management skills/ methods and planning)
- Very strong PM skills (able to train others)
- Knowledge of GMP regulated environment
- MS project, advanced excel and further IT skills and understanding
- Analytical background, preferred understanding of analytical methods
- Trained on GSK systems, experience with the YOP process advantage!
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Open and Flexible thinking
- At ease to work with various organizational levels
- Inter cultural interaction and exchange with people
- Preferably Scientific university degree (Pharmacist, Biology, Medicine, Engineer or equivalent)
- SAP tool /IT‘s data Trends
- Microsoft, focus on MS project, excel, powerpoint
- English & French & Italian/German an advantage
What do we offer? Well for this position you will start as a Consultant at XPE Pharma & Science. As a consultant you will get an interesting salary package (contract of unlimited term) and extra-legal advantages!
If you are still interested, don't hesitate to apply…We have 2 working days to present your application with our client.
XPE is a part of the Adecco group, one of the top 5 companies for 'Best Place To Work'.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713