Key Account Manager Food Services BeNeLux - FMCG
Key Account Management
My client is a US world leading brand in high quality frozen products sold in over 100 countries around the world.
For the Benelux Sales Team, they are are looking for a fulltime Key Account Manager.
The Key Account Manager is accountable for the promotion and sales of the full range of the company products. He/she is responsible for all end-users, wholesalers and key accounts in the assigned region, which is specifically Belgium, the southern part of Holland (Limburg and Brabant) and Luxemburg. In this role you report to the Country Sales Manager for the Benelux.
- Develop sales plans, establish call and visit/journey plans and strategies, develop end-users profiles for the relevant market/area;
- Produce periodical sales reports and accurate records on end-users visits, including the sales performance KPI's;
- Manage the forecasts, quotations, contracts, and targets for the accounts under direct responsibility;
- Identify and realize new business opportunities across the portfolio of accounts and as to agreed new business targets;
- Plan and execute sales promotions, LTO's and permanent listings, working together with the marketing team;
- Identify and contact potential customers or prospects, either existing or new;
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through optimal availability/access, timely communication, placing accurate orders, tracking and expediting orders, and following up on accounts;
- Coach, motivate, train and lead our customers in their knowledge of our products and their features and benefits to allow them to sell our products to a highly successful standard;
- Train kitchen staff in correct storage, handling and frying procedures for the products;
- Contribute to the effective and efficient performance of the Country Sales team;
- Contribute to the professional organisation & representation of the brand at general or customer exhibitions.
- Working and thinking level at bachelor level, either gained through education or experience;
- At least 5 years of professional sales experience in food, drink, FMCG or Wholesale company;
- Preferable living in the assigned region (Belgium, Limburg, Brabant or Luxemburg);
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English.
My client offers a challenging position in an ambitious and growing company.