Business Controller - Brussels
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Robert Half is currently looking to recruit a (m/f) Business Controller for one of our clients.
Our client, active in the FMCG sector is based in Brussels.
Reporting to the HQ, the Business Controller will have following responsibilities:
- Co-pilot the business strategy : Act as a sparring partner for the Management Team members in challenging business strategy and giving recommendations in business trade-offs
- Driving Operational Performance: Review, analyse and comment PEC & Dynamic Forecast (DF) by division and channel. Identify risks and opportunities. Perform specific analysis and provide adequate support and recommendations to Management for decision making. Identify, evaluate and follow-up on projects and initiatives within a BNL scope
- Provide Effective Decision support: Ensure an effective follow-up on pre and post evaluations on capex & key investments. Lead business partners in the understanding and application of financial concepts and techniques. Support the department's development of business measurements, driving outstanding performance over time
- Dynamic Planning and Risk Management: Support the channels in their monthly sales reviews and forecasting and participate in the MBP process. Comply with the planning process defined by HQ for DF, OP, MBS, PEC and Capex. Analyse all positions of the Balance Sheet and Income Statement (variance report). Ensure strict budget follow-up and realistic, strategy- rooted cost and investment forecasts. Highlight and bring to attention potential up- and down-sides in forecasts. Ensure the on-time and first-time quality technical submissions for all amounts and KPIs in scope
- Ensure Accurate Accounting and Reporting Management: Ensure accurate, transparent, consistent and timely Financial Accounting records and reporting submissions, in full compliance with NAS and other corporate and legal standards. Maintain the accounting and financial setup in line with local and other requirements. Interact with external auditors
- Drive Compliance: Ensure that effective internal controls are established, maintained and monitored throughout the department, and understood by all stakeholders. Comply with Group guidelines and ensure sound level of internal control. Ensure the awareness and implementation of guidelines are understood, follow-up and adhered to. Meet all key control requirements as defined by HQ and IC team for departments in scope
The requested qualifications for the position of Business Controller include:
- Business Administration or Economics degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' experience as Business Controller, Sales Controller, ... or in external / internal audit
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry or retail experience, project Management experience
- Good Communicator
- Good interpersonal, good organizational and planning skills
Interested in this position as Business Controller? Apply today!
Postulez à l’offre: Business Controller - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément