Accouts Payable (FR/EN) - Brussels
Accountemps is currently looking for a Accounts Payable (M/F).
Our client, a dynamic organisation, is situated in the centre of Brussels and looking for new colleagues to strengthen their team.
As Accounts Payable you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are responsible for controlling all the AP invoices;
- To book them in the ERP system and to prepare the payments;
- You reconcile the AP balance sheets and control the ICO invoices;
- You manage the accruals;
- You have contact with the vendors and the local entities to resolve any problems.
The requested qualifications for this Accounts Payable position include:
- You have a Bachelor in Accountancy/Tax;
- You have a relevant experience with such tasks in the same kind of structure;
- You have a very good knowledge of English and French;
- You are proactive and have no difficulties to work in changing environments.
What our client offers:
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- A temporary full time contract;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this opportunity? Send us your CV now! If you are looking for other finance and accountancy missions, click here!