Senior Legal Counsel in Social Law - Brussels
Robert Half Legal is currently looking for a (m/f) Senior Legal Counsel in Social law for one of our clients.
Our client, an international company active in the IT consultancy, is located in Brussels.
As Senior Legal Counsel, you will support the Head of the Legal department in his day-to-day operations in Belgium and perform limited assignments in the Netherlands.
You will have following responsibilities:
Under the Head of the Legal Department's supervision
- Provide labor law and social security law support, partnering with the HR department and the sales divisions to achieve their commercial and strategic objectives in a legally-compliant manner
- Ensure the compliance of the company's practices with the regulations regarding the special taxation scheme for foreign executives in conjunction with the Payroll Department and the management
- Coordinate, monitor, give advice and identify key issues in ad hoc projects
- Work on special projects assigned by the Head of legal department
Assignments in the Netherlands:
- Select and collaborate with local law firms, monitor their work and negotiate their fees
- Perform audits upon the CFO of the International division's request
The requested qualifications for this Senior Legal Counsel positon include:
- Master in law, master in social law is an asset
- Minimum 10 years of experience in social law, a prior experience in a well reputed law firm and in Dutch Legal environment is a must
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- You are flexible, pragmatic and you have a stress resistant personality and strong analytical skills
- You are capable to work in a challenging, dynamic and international environment, and you look forward to taking on a varied workload (both administrative and legal aspects)
- You have an eye for detail, a proactive approach, and are able to meet commitments and deadlines
- Willing to travel to the Netherlands on a regular basis
Interested in this position of Senior Legal Counsel? Apply today!