Student (m/f) -Administrative tasks-Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Student (m/f) -Administrative tasks-Brussels.
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the medical sector.
As a Student (m/f), your Administrative tasks will be the following:
- You welcome patients;
- You have daily contacts with the medical staff;
- You archive various medical files;
- You update all necessary documents in the internal data base;
- You are the backup of other assistants (medical agenda and patients' phone calls).
The requested qualifications for this Student (m/f) - Administrative tasks position include:
- You have a background and/or a passion for the Medical/Scientific Sector;
- You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of English and French;
- You have an extremely good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel);
- You are willing to learn and open-minded;
- You are detail-oriented and execute tasks in a thorough manner;
- You have good written and verbal communication skills.
Our client offers:
- An interesting position in an international organization of medical professionals;
- A student temporary contract for the month of August 2017;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Student (m/f) - Administrative tasks? Apply today. For more administrative functions via OfficeTeam: Cliquez ici Klik hier