International Project Manager - FMCG
Our client is a worldwide established company and a major player in the food production industry.
Your future company as International Project Manager
Our client is a worldwide established company and a major player in the food production industry. This company is currently investing huge financial means at an international level to improve the global coordination for products launches or changes. Being a project manager for this company is being a key player at the international level. This company is located in Brussels.
Our client wants to hire someone who can think international and efficient… Why not you?
Your Key Responsibilities as International Project Manager
- You will manage global projects like product launches and changes, innovation, etc.
- You will lead projects from A to Z, including budget, quality and timing.
- You will maintain continuous contact with external actors as suppliers
- You will coordinate international teams from Category management, Quality, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing and R&D
- You will ensure excellent communication with all members of the teams
- You will have the opportunity to create and manage international reporting
- You will get the chance to organize and coordinate important meetings
- You will set goals and make sure the teams are in track
- You will have the opportunity to travel all around the world to have success in your projects
- You will report directly to the International Project Director
Your profile as International Project Manager
- You have a Master degree (preferably in Business or Engineering)
- You have more than 3 years of experience (in a similar role)
- Project management experience in the packaged goods industry (either R&D or supply chain background)
- You have excellent leadership, project management & communication skills (oral and written)
- You have good knowledge of MS Project
- You can work independently within a team but are a real team player
- You have an analytical mind, dynamism, self-motivation, initiative, adaptability to changes and proactivity
- You are able to take into account multicultural matters and have good organizational skills
- English is mandatory (French or Dutch is a plus)
What's in it for you as International Project Manager
- Attractive gross yearly salary depending on your level of expertise
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Hospitalization Insurance
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers