Management Assistant (M/F) Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a Management Assistant (M/F)-Brussels.
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation.
The company is an international law firm.
As a Management Assistant (M/F) you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will be responsible for the agenda management;
- You will welcome partners and clients;
- You will ensure the good communication between different European entities;
- You will organize conference calls;
- You will organize seminars, events and presentations;
- You will take care of all travel arrangements;
- You will arrange meetings;
- You will be the single point of contact regarding office supplies' providers and therefore create and follow up orders;
- You will handle the e-mail correspondence;
- You will archive all legal documents and keep the files up-to-date;
- You will provide support in billing tasks such as follow up with clients.
The requested qualifications for this Management Assistant (M/F) position include:
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Office Management;
- You have a least 3 years' experience in a similar position;
- You have a perfect knowledge of English and French (written & spoken). A good knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint);
- You have a professional attitude and you are able to liaise with people at all levels;
- You have excellent organisation skills;
- You have a positive attitude and are stress resistant;
- You are able to work with a high degree of discretion, handling confidential data;
- You have excellent communication skills.
Our client offers you:
- A full time job for a determined period of 12 months;
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Management Assistant (M/F) and are you immediately available? Apply today. For more administrative functions via OfficeTeam, click here: Click here