Quality and R&D Coordinator - Be the European Expert !
It's a huge international company with more than 5.000 employees and several offices in Europe.
It's a huge international company with more than 5.000 employees and several offices in Europe. This firm truly invests in the wellness of the employees and their internal long lasting careers ! Our client has an office in Belgium and offers great mobility opportunities in Europe and all around the world. The position is based in Brussels and in Mechelen.
Your Key Responsibilities as Quality and R&D Coordinator
- You will provide trainings and technical assistance to your colleagues and also to customers all around Europe
- You will be an important vector in the product development by reporting technical information and guide industries for product corrections
- You will have the chance to be a single point of contact between the customers, Research & Development, Sales and also Marketing.
- You will also have an important role in Research and Development as a laboratory coordinator for equipment, safety, suppliers and assistants. A specific project will be to reorganize an internal laboratory.
- You will represent our client during industry trade shows and events
- You will have the opportunity to create and maintain a network internally (Others departments) and also externally (the European customers)
- You will get the chance to regularly report to the European Director of the department
Your profile as Quality and R&D Coordinator
- Bachelor or Master degree (Chemistry or Chemical Engineering focused)More than 3 years of experience in a similar technical position (Preferably in Textile/Glass/Plastic/Paper industry or any other chemical company)
- An experience focused on product manufacturing is a plus
- You have worked in R&D, especially in a laboratory
- You are open to an international environment
- Excellent analyzing and reporting skills
- You are customer oriented and have good communication skills
- English (You will work at the European level so any other language is plus !)
What's in it for you as Quality and R&D Coordinator
- You will receive an attractive gross monthly salary, depending on your level of expertise
- You will enjoy a full package including Company Car, Insurance, Pension Plan, Meal Vouchers
- You will have the opportunity to develop your international business skills by travelling 40% of your time in Europe
- You will have the chance to work in an international company with all the career growth opportunities it can offer
- You will become the European technical expert and a key point of contact for the top management
- The position is based in Brussels and in Mechelen
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Recherche / Développement | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Recherche / Développement | Ingénieur civil
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Recherche / Développement | Ingénieur industriel
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Recherche / Développement | Graduat technique