Within this position, you will report to the Career Services Manager for employment and career education activities, to the International Relations Department for events, summer schools, and study-trips, and to the Corporate Alliances Manager for all partnerships services.
- Uses the platform Solvay Talents to promote all recruitment events on Campus
- Manage the preparation, executionand follow up of events (average 23 events per year)
- Prepare the event action plans and promotion and ensure delivery deadlines
- Organizing pre-event briefing & post-event debriefing sessions
- Manage vendors and suppliers
- Work closely with the various internal providers
- Coordinating booth layout, signage, shipping, additional support, etc.
- Track the event budget
- Pro-actively suggests marketing tactics in support of events
- Coordinates the Campus Recruitment student Team.
- Provides administrative support to the international relations office, execution and follow up of events, study trips, and summer schools (average 4 events, and 5-8 study trips or summers schools per year)
- Manage the preparation, execution and follow up of the events for the Corporate Alliances office (average 12 events per year)
- Provide support to the Corporate Alliances office for the execution of marketing services to the corporate partners.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience working with events: trade shows and/or seminars, conferences.
- Stress resistant and able to work against deadlines.
- Able to swiftly "switch” between different tasks.
- Pragmatic and well organized with an eye for detail.
- Able to function in a team as well as prioritize/execute tasks independently.
- Solution oriented
- Effective communication
- Capable to use confidential information
- Knowledge of the major MS Office applications (Word/ Excel/ Outlook/ PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Tweeter, etc.)
- Experience with creative design software and/or HTML is a plus
- University degree is a plus
- Positive attitude dealing with negative feedbacks
- Transparent attitude towards the rest of the team
- Available some evenings, when an event is organised
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of French.
- Other languages like Dutch, Spanish are an asset.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .