Project Manager - FMCG
The position is responsible for managing company-wide projects related to new product launches and product assortment changes. Specifically, this individual will oversee new product launches from concept approval to manufacturing and launch with respect to task and calendar management.
Major player in the FMCG (Food) sector.
- Lead project management responsibility for assigned innovation projects. Thereby interface directly with R&D, Category, Marketing, Quality, Supply Chain, Finance and Business Unit stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ensure necessary reporting and cross-regional/channel leverage takes place.
- Run project team meetings to ensure tasks , work through bottlenecks, asses risks and raise issues to management
- Review on continuous basis the financial deliverables for the project to ensure it meets financial targets set
- Update timelines and manage cross functional interfaces to ensure timings are met
- Follow the stage gate process and ensure all gate documents are prepared and submitted for approval
- Participate to Category reviews where relevant.
- Develop the necessary project management tools and templates to meet various customer or business requirements.
- Master Degree, preferably in Business
- 7-10 years project management experience in packaged goods company (either R&D or supply chain background) with ability to translate learnings into a smaller context
- Fluent in English. Mastery of French and/or Dutch is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management skills, ideally certified in a certain Project Management Methodology
- Must possess managerial courage, political awareness and organizational agility
- Ability to effectively interact, influence and negotiate on tactical and strategic issues with all levels of management and adjust to situations that involve conflicting goals
- Strong leadership skills to manage teams in multiple locations
- Strong analytical ability to mobilize teams to achieve business outcomes.
- Very nice challenge
- Long-term project