3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Everything you'd expect to find in a modern office, without the hassle of management and maintenance.
- Ensure the customers in your community are happy
- Be responsible for resolving or escalating customer queries or issues
- Ensure your centre is always up to standard every day
- Loves customers
- Copes well with pressure
- Has presence
- Cares about standards
- Has initiative - doesn't wait to be told
- Takes ownership
- Appreciates Change / Is Flexible
- Fantastic communication skills
Salary and Benefits
Why join Regus as a Community Associate?
You have a passion for customer service and creating amazing workspace environments
Our career opportunities have no boundaries
Our people are amazing, energetic, driven, passionate and competitive – we do our best for our customers.
You can help change the future of the way people work
Community Associates are the guest experience specialist for our locations. From welcoming customers and guests, to supporting our center operations and sales activities, to maintaining customer relationships, the Community Associates are an integral part of a team that continually works to improve our customer experience.