Qualified Person - Baxter Distribution Center Europe
- Qualified Person (Control & Quality Assurance supervisor)
Informations sur l'entreprise
Our client, Baxter Distribution Center Europe, is one of the biggest healthcare distribution center in Europe operating from Lessines.
To sustain their growth they are looking for a Control & Quality Assurance supervisor.
As a Control & Quality Assurance supervisor you have the following responsibilities:
- Being the Responsible Person (RP) and the Qualified Person (QP) of the BDCE entity.
- Coordinating in the assurance of the Quality System (e.g.: audit, NCR, CAPA, MMR, Change Control, training, SOP implementation), be the leader of the BDCE QS Coordinator
- Being the QA contact person for the raw material warehouse and the BDCE 3rd party suppliers (e.g. carriers)
- Being the QA contact person for relabeling at BDCE.
- Leading in NCR, CAPA, ESCAPE, SCAR, ICAR management
- Providing support for On status product releases
- Actively involved in cluster projects and QA improvement initiatives
- Ensuring appropriate contacts with the country Regulatory Affairs (RA), Vigilance, Warehouse & Distribution (W&D), QA Manufacturing and Businesses are maintained.
- Ensuring that processes and procedures related to mentioned activities are compliant to legislation, to the Corporate Quality Manual and to the ISO 9001/13485 requirements
Profil du candidat
As a Qualified Person (Control Quality Assurance Supervisor) you fit with the folowing requirements:
Conditions et Avantages
BDCE offer a salary in line with your experience.