Finance Director B/NL
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Finance Director B/NL to join an international FMCG company.
The company is located in Brussels.
- You will be responsible for financial planning and forecasting process;
- You will ensure monthly, quarterly P&L analysis and submission - meaningful analysis and commentary for senior management;
- You will be responsible for risk assessment and contingency planning;
- You will be responsible for business partnering - P&L control and delivery, evaluation of the commercial proposals, dynamic resource allocation, aligned strategy with country leadership for margin expansion, (can do) delivery - supply chain efficiency, mix management, evaluation of sales and marketing spends;
- You will be responsible for budget review and CFC control;
- You will be responsible for review and control of the commercial, supply and financial KPI's of the country.
- You have a Master in Finance, Business or related;
- You have 10-14 years of FMCG or retail experience - strong analytical and financial interpretation skills, track record of delivery, people management skills - should have led a 10 or more member team (direct and indirect);
- You demonstrated capability to implement change management projects;
- You have experience in financial planning and forecasting;
- You have P&L management and understanding of the key profitability drivers;
- You have experience in Business Partnering - evaluation of commercial proposals and dynamic resource allocation;
- You have understanding of financial control, balance sheet review and handling of internal and external audit;
- You have stakeholder management - good presentation and influencing skills to work effectively with senior leadership.
- Width and depth of experience - this role gives opportunity to handle of all areas of finance - Commercial, Supply Chain, Local Taxation, and Financial Control in a market with scale;
- Team management & coaching skills - will handle both qualified and non-qualified people;
- Stakeholder management, driving accountability, influencing skills and conflict management;
- Prioritization and time management;
- Sharpening of business partnering skills - experience in strategic planning, prioritization and dynamic resource allocation, risk management, etc.;
- Opportunity to shape business strategy - stepping stone to a leadership position.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
Postulez à l’offre: Finance Director B/NL
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément