Regulatory Affairs Specialist
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Regulatory Affairs Specialist Organisation description:
Currently looking for a RA Specialist, for one of our clients. If you are interested to enter the pharmaceutical industry or you already have a first experience, feel free to check this new vacancy.Job description:
We are currently looking for a temporary RA Specialist, who has the following responsibilities:
- management and update of files concerning finished products;
- answer questions from the Health Authorisations;
- elaboration of variations.
For this assignment, we are looking for a candidate with following experience:
- Pharmacist, Ph.D. (can be a school graduate) or Master degree in a scientific discipline with a first experience in a production environment.
Also candidates who has worked at the site company in another department are welcome.Profile:
- has an excellent knowledge of English and Dutch;
- is able to work autonomously and to set priorities;
- has a good eye for detail;
- is accurate, critical and flexible;
- has a high sense of responsibility;
- is well organized;
- is very interested in the Pharmaceutical Industry;
The candidate can be a school graduate if the candidate has a Phd.
If the candidate has a master in a scientific discipline, a first experience by preference in a production environment is preferred.
A strong interest in the pharmaceutical industry is a must. Training will be foreseen within the department.Offer:
Highly professional working environment;
Temporary assignment at the client, but open end contract (CDI) with XPE Pharma & Science.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713