Distribution Area Manager France & Benelux - Security Camera Systems
Do you see things in a different light ?
At FLIR Systems, we do. We’re the world’s largest producer of commercial thermal imaging systems and we are growing at a fast pace. Our ability to see in total darkness and through smoke, fog and other obscurants provides a unique capability to clients around the world.
FLIR Systems was established in 1978 in the USA to pioneer the development of high performance infrared imaging systems. Today, FLIR Systems is the world leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of thermal imaging systems for a wide variety of commercial, industrial and government applications. FLIR Systems is a high technological company traded on NASDAQ (“flir”) and employs worldwide about 3.500 employees. As the leader in the commercial IR industry, FLIR Systems has pioneered the development of thermal imaging systems for a wide variety of vertical markets such as :
• Thermal imaging for Predictive Maintenance, Building, Machine Vision, R&D and Firefighting
• Recreational and commercial maritime markets
• Outdoor activities (hunting, wildlife observation, camping)
• Security & Surveillance
• Traffic Applications (‘FLIR Intelligent Transportation Systems’)
FLIR professional security products offer an unmatched, integrated end-to-end security system ranging from feature rich visible cameras to the most advanced thermal security cameras, open-platform software offerings and smarter analytics.
For the fast growing EMEA organization we are today looking for a talented and experienced :
Distribution Area Manager France & Benelux
Security Camera Systems
• After a training period you will be responsible for selling security products, visible and thermal (CCTV) cameras and related solutions and accessories by building and managing good relationships with known and new distributors and system integrators in France and Benelux.
• You will develop the Security & Surveillance market and the distribution network by motivating, evaluating, supporting and appointing distributors within the territory.
• You qualify enquiries through extensive market research and by personal contacts via telephone, mail, on-site business visits, tradeshows etc.
• You will set up and agree sales goals and objectives and you will follow-up on market and sales planning information, forecasts and reports.
• You will provide technical support and product information and you will plan and execute seminars, demonstrations and sales/product training sessions.
• You will develop, manage and implement local commercial initiatives and participate in strategy formulation and in defining the optimum distribution approach.
• Working together with the FLIR Contracts Department you will arrange, update and continuously review representation contracts with all distributors in your territory.
• You will collaborate with other Regional BDM’s and you will report directly to the EMEA Sales Director Security Products.
• This position is field based and requires extensive travel throughout the territory.
- The ideal candidate for this challenging position preferably has a higher technical degree (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Physics) or is qualified by experience in a technological environment.
- We are looking for a dynamic and high-impact candidate with a successful (international) business development experience in distributor and system integrator sales of high value electronic systems, solutions or capital equipment, preferably in Security & Surveillance, CCTV, IT or similar markets.
- A technical knowledge of or strong affinities with (TCP/IP) networks or with technology related to surveillance sensors definitely is a plus.
- You preferably have experience in setting up and managing distribution/sales channels.
- You have the ability of identifying and capturing long term business through distributors.
- You are a competitive, flexible and resourceful professional with very good networking and communication skills. You are open-minded, persuasive and able to deal with all levels at customer accounts.
- You are talented in writing proposals, giving presentations, performing technology demonstrations, forecasting and closing transactions.
- You are autonomous and full of initiative. You have strong business acumen and a real commitment to achieving goals and results.
- You are proficient in MS Office and CRM and fluent in French and English with other European languages as an asset.
Selected candidates can look forward to a competitive salary with company car, bonus and other benefits in an expanding, dynamic and stimulating international work environment with attractive growth and development opportunities.
Send your application letter and CV to Search & Selection for the attention of Mr. M. Van Beethoven. E-mail: email@example.com
You can also register on-line on our website http://www.searchselection.com and apply directly for this vacancy by selecting ‘Jobfinder’ and filling in reference number : 10787.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Achat / Vente | Technologie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Account Manager | Technologie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Business Development | Technologie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Sales Engineer | Technologie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Sales Manager | Technologie | > 10 ans d'expérience