Safety Analyst - Experience feedback
Bel V is a subsidiary of the FANC (Federal Agency for Nuclear Control) and is in charge of the regulatory control in nuclear power plants and other nuclear and radiological installations in Belgium (research reactors, …).
We are looking for an Experience Feedback Engineer for the Belgian nuclear installations.
Description de la fonction
The Safety Analyst - Experience feedback works within a team of specialists-engineers and reports to the SUP Manager (Technical Support to Inspection).
As Safety Analyst - Experience feedback, you are in charge of the following tasks :
- Work in team on analysis of incidents that occurred in nuclear installations in Belgium and abroad.
- Identify lessons to be learned from those incidents.
- Formulate proposals for measures to improve nuclear safety and radiation protection in the Belgian nuclear installations.
- Coordinate implementation and follow-up of agreed actions towards the Belgian licensees.
- You hold a degree of Civil Engineer or Doctor in Applied sciences (in one or more of the following specializations: Materials, Physics, Nuclear sciences, Mechanics, Electro-mechanics,) or Doctor in Sciences or Master in Physics.
- You have more than 3 years of relevant experience in the nuclear sector or in equivalent high technological industries.
- Experience in incident analysis is an asset.
- You have sufficient knowledge of the operating principles of nuclear installations, and in particular of pressurized water reactors (PWR).
- You have a well-developed sense of analysis and synthesis.
- You dispose of excellent communication skills and diplomacy to establish a constructive dialogue with the licensee.
- You like to work in team and are also able to manage dossiers autonomously.
- You can anticipate situations and adapt to the realities in the field.
- You have a thorough knowledge of the Dutch and English language (oral and written).
- You dispose of a functional knowledge of the French language (passive and active, oral and written).
- You have excellent writing skills.
Bel V offers a permanent employment contract (no free-lance contract possible) with various advantages :
- A competitive gross salary in accordance with your experience.
- Meal vouchers, cell phone, laptop, pensionplan and medical insurance (favourable rate for family members).
- A monthly “mobility” budget (with possibility to opt for a company car and/or public transport card, etcetera).
- Minimum 31 holidays/year.
- A trainingpackage during your whole career, both linguistic and technical.
- A flexible work schedule of 38 hours/week.
- A modern and comfortable work environment (along the canal, a few minutes from subway station Bizet).
- A pleasant and intellectually motivating work atmosphere with 80 employees (of which 60 engineers).
Only applications through the online application form will be considered!
(You will receive a confirmation via email.)
Technical issue? Contact the IT helpdesk on + 32 2 739 62 28.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Consultance / Conseil | Services Publics | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Consultance - général | Services Publics | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Enseignement / Recherche / Sciences | Services Publics | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Enseignement / Recherche / Sciences - général | Services Publics | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Services Publics | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience