Instrumentation and Control Engineer
Bel V is a subsidiary of the FANC (Federal Agency for Nuclear Control) and is in charge of the regulatory control in nuclear power plants and other nuclear and radiological installations in Belgium (research reactors,…).
We are looking for an Instrumentation and Control Engineer for the regulatory control of the Belgian nuclear installations.
Description de la fonction
The Instrumentation and Control Engineer works within a team of specialists-engineers and reports to the I&C and Electrical Systems Manager.
As I&C Specialist, you are in charge of the following tasks:
- Assess the dossiers submitted by the licensees of nuclear installations through a report based on comprehensive argumentation.
- Meet the licensees to explain the Bel V expectations and support the proposed arguments.
- Participate in the assessment of I&C systems of nuclear installations and in the qualification of the electrical and I&C equipment.
- Participate in thematic inspections on I&C in nuclear installations.
- Maintain and develop the criteria for the assessment of I&C equipment in nuclear installations.
- Participate in international working groups.
- You hold a degree of Master in engineering science specialized in electronics / electro-mechanics.
- You have knowledge of analog and digital electronics.
- Experience in instrumentation, sensors, actuators, regulation and control and command of industrial processes is an advantage.
- You have a well-developed sense of analysis and synthesis.
- This job requires a lot of evaluation skills, in order to be able to assess the consequences of possible modifications in the instrumentation and in the programmable systems important to safety.
- You have an excellent level of Dutch or French.
- You have a functional knowledge of the other national language to be able to communicate with your stakeholders both in the Dutch and French speaking part of the country.
- You have a good working knowledge of English (reading, writing and speaking).
- You dispose of excellent communication skills and diplomacy to establish a constructive dialogue with the licensee.
- You like to work in team and are also able to manage dossiers autonomously.
- You can anticipate situations and adapt to the realities in the field.
Bel V offers a permanent employment contract (no free-lance contract possible) with various advantages :
- A competitive gross salary in accordance with your experience.
- Meal vouchers, cell phone, laptop, pensionplan and medical insurance (favourable rate for family members).
- A monthly “mobility” budget (with possibility to opt for a company car and/or public transport card, etcetera).
- Minimum 31 holidays/year.
- A trainingpackage during your whole career, both linguistic and technical.
- A flexible work schedule of 38 hours/week.
- A modern and comfortable work environment (along the canal, a few minutes from subway station Bizet).
- A pleasant and intellectually motivating work atmosphere with 80 employees (of which 60 engineers).
Only applications through the online application form will be considered!
(You will receive a confirmation via email.)
Technical issue? Contact the IT helpdesk on + 32 2 739 62 28.
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Secteur public et non-marchand - général | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Secteur public et non-marchand - général | Ingénieur civil
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Secteur public et non-marchand - général | Ingénieur industriel
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Secteur public et non-marchand - général | Ingénieurs - général
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Secteur public et non-marchand - général | Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle