Video and Film Specialist
- A challenging function where you will be responsible of setting up a video studio and strategy
- A dynamic and international team
Our client is an international player in the automotive sector. They operate on an EMEA scope and are located in Antwerp.
Today they are looking for a Video and Film Specialist who will be responsible of setting up a video studio and creating audiovisual content for the marketing team!
As Video and Film Specialist you will have following responsibilities:
- you will set up a video studio and video strategy
- you will create audiovisual content
- you will advice on lighting, location, screenplay, scenario, assembly, materials, format, ...
- you will work with internal and external clients, take briefings and execute the missions
- you will work closely with the marketing team
As Video and Film Specialist you have following profile:
- you have a degree in Film or Audiovisual studies
- a camera and other audiovisual tools have no secrets for you
- you have a first experience
- you can take ownerships of projects and you can lead people into implementing ideas
- you are assertive
- you speak English fluently, any other language is a plus
- you work from the Antwerp office
- A very nice challenge with quite some responsibilities
- A complete salary package
- An international working environment