Operational Excellence Specialist
Shire Lessines is looking for a OE Specialist to join the Operational Excellence (OE) department. OE Experts are responsible for leading Problem Solvings, OE projects with high impact on strategic objectives as well as training and coaching Green Belts and Yellow Belts. OE Experts are knowledgeable and highly skilled in Lean Six Sigma, LDI or Lean Culture deployment (OMT, Tiered Accountability, Gemba Walks etc…) as well as facilitating, and change management
• Lead or facilitate the resolution of critical issues (Problem Solvings).
• Lead and support cross-departmental project teams to implement strategic OE projects, producing significant and measurable improvements and tangible financial results for the business.
• Support and lead the deployment of OE methodology (DMAIC, LDI, Lean Culture, DDFP, Operating Plan, A3s etc…) within the organization through training and coaching of Lean Six Sigma Green Belts and Yellow belts.
• Deliver OE related training programs (A3, Yellow Belt, Green Belt trainings).
• Develop your OE Skills to obtain a Lean and/or Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
• Deploy Continuous Improvement Plan
• Contribute to the VIP and OPA-TAC processes
• Continuously look for opportunities of improvement that will make the difference.
• Continuously increase and diversify your OE, process, and business knowledge and understanding.
• Share best practices within Shire.
• Master degree in Engineering or in Science.
• Certification: Lean and/or 6 Sigma Green Belt certification – PMI or Prince 2 certification is a plus.
• Eager to develop his/her OE skills to obtain a Lean and/or Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
• Experienced in the biotechnology / pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
• Superior interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve business goals.
• Strong negotiation and consultation skills.
• Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Customer oriented, shopfloor oriented, data driven, pragmatic, passion for Operational Excellence, result driven.
• Advanced PC skills such as MS Office and Minitab.
• Fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
• Previous experience with Lean Transformations, Lean Assessment etc… is a plus.