Design Engineer - New Product Development
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- You will be a key member of a global team located in Welkenraedt developing compressors to support the European market
- Basic analytical calculation for pre-dimensioning (static/dynamic, preliminary FEA, material selection…)
- Compressor mechanism load and pressure calculation
- Generate design layouts for compressor development and studies
- Design prototype parts and assemblies for engineering test and qualification
- Accountable for accuracy and update of compressor design documentation including Drawings, 3D Models, Engineering Notices and Bill of Materials
- Work in cross functional team (Quality, Manufacturing, Procurement and Marketing)
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A first working experience preferably in HVAC or rotating machinery is a strong asset
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering with knowledge in Thermodynamics
- Business fluent in English, good communication skills, written, oral and presentational
- Flexible, well organized and open-minded
- Able to work in an autonomous manner and to take initiatives
- Knowledge of various Manufacturing Processes
- CAD knowledge is a must
- IS literate (MS Word / Excel / Outlook / PowerPoint)
If you are interested in taking over this challenge, then please forward your complete application (CV and cover letter) in English to Elise Targnion, HR Business Partner, through the online application form!
Only applications through the online application form will be considered!
(You will receive a confirmation via email.)
Technical issue? Contact the IT helpdesk on + 32 2 739 62 28.
- Offres | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience | Technologie | Consultance / Conseil
- Offres | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience | Technologie | Consultance - général
- Offres | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience | Technologie | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production
- Offres | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience | Technologie | Ingénieur civil
- Offres | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience | Technologie | Ingénieur industriel