Sales and Marketing Analyst
- a function where you will be in contact with multiple departments and collaborate closely with Managers and CEO
- an analytical function in a Sales & Marketing environment
Our client is an international player in the automotive sector.
They are located in Brussels and today, they are looking for a Sales and Marketing Analyst to reinforce their team.
As Sales and Marketing Analyst you will have following responsibilities:
- you process data from different channels to support the sales strategy
- you collect and interpret data from marketing, sales and logistics departments
- you analyse the ROI after sales and marketing campaigns, actions, poromotions,...
- you analyse the sales activities and results of the different dealers
- you analyse sales and marketing profitability
- you work closely with the Managing Director, the CEO, the Sales and Marketing Managers
As Sales and Marketing Analyst you have following profile:
- you have a Master degree (in Economics, Commercial Engineering, Management, Finance, ...)
- you have strong analytical skills and love interpreting data and numbers
- you have strong communication skills (you will work closely with Management levels)
- you speak fluent Dutch and English and have strong basics in French
- you are willing to work in Brussels
- you are quite flexible
- a very dynamic, varied function
- a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- a very nice company with a beautiful marketing and brand
- a very complete salary package