Join us, the people who ask more from chemistry. More than designing solutions for our customers, we are inventing a new model of sustainable chemistry. At Solvay, you are a catalyst for change, inspired by fresh thinking and teamwork. Whether you see yourself in research, marketing, or manufacturing, Solvay offers you a multinational environment in which to explore diverse career opportunities and a more sustainable future through chemistry.
The Payroll Officer will be the single person in charge of providing accurate and timely payroll services for the Netherlands zone (about 130 people across 3 sites). Based in the Netherlands, he/she will be part of a team of around 10 people based in Brussels that are in charge of the Benelux zone and he/she will be located in one of our 3 locations in the Netherlands, Moerdijk, Linne-Herten and Vlaardingen. There will be business travels to Brussels, 2 to 3 times a month.
Under the guidance of the Payroll manager, he/she will perform following tasks:
- Manage employees information/database (via SAP)
- Salary administration (follow-up, closing, monitoring of monthly salaries, bonuses, allowances, …)
- Time management
- Dealing with certificates and other documents
- Monitor and extract information for reporting purpose
- Follow-up of administrative tasks at the start and at the end of contracts
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Law, Accounting or similar
- Preferable to have a PDL degree (“praktijkdiploma loonadministratie”) or willing to obtain this level
- Experience in payroll within the Netherlands
- Fluent in Dutch and French is an asset, knowledge of another language (especially English) is a plus
- Good knowledge of IT Tools (Word, Excel, …), knowledge of SAP is a plus
- You are meant for this job if you demonstrate ability to work autonomously and to achieve short term demanding challenges
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills and good time management
- Your are curious, proactive and eager to improve your own knowledge
Only applications through the online application form will be considered!
(You will receive a confirmation via email.)
Technical issue? Contact the IT helpdesk on + 32 2 738 02 60.