Production Scheduler & Operations Buyer
Chevron Corporation is a dynamic, global, fully integrated major oil company. Chevron is worldwide very successful with her Upstream (crude and gas) and Downstream (Refining, Marketing, Supply & Trading, Aviation, Chemicals/Additives and Lubricants) activities.
Chevron Belgium NV is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chevron Corporation and is responsible for the sales and marketing of Texaco Lubricants.
Brief overview of the department:
Planning and Operations EMEA is responsible for the supply and demand planning across the region, inventory management, Procure to Pay processes, product costing & monthly reporting of business results for both Finished Lubricants and Base oils, and drives the SC project management in the region for Chevron Lubricants. It also contains the S&OP championing and facilitation in the region and works closely with Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, Technology and global COP’s (Community of Practice) within the Supply Chain organization to ensure successful deployment of supply chain compliant processes and SC optimizations to meet the regional objectives.
The Production scheduler & Operations Buyer is a key position within the EU planning team to ensure effective & efficient communication between customer service and the manufacturing locations.
- In the role of Production Scheduler & Operations Buyer for our Lubricants business in Europe, you will be responsible for the execution of the procure to pay process for packed products to our European distribution center in Boom.
- You will be the key contact between our customer service department and the different manufacturing locations.
- Your responsibility will be to review regularly all material flows to ensure that products are manufactured on time to satisfy our customer needs.
- In addition, you will be acting as the primary backup for the production scheduler of our lubricants blending plant in Ghent.
- You will be responsible for the day to day scheduling of the blending and filling activities, as well as the inventory management of raw materials in the plant.
- You will be working closely together with the production supervisor but also with the outbound logistics team to ensure excellent OTIF results.
- Organizer with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with drive for continuous improvement
- Analytical approach, able to make decisions based on data
- Ambitious, desire to grow within the supply chain department
- Min. of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Operational Procurement or production scheduling in international environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Technical Degree
- Supply Chain certifications preferred
- Understanding of SAP / APO is an asset
- Fluent Dutch & English, any another language will be an advantage
- Fixed term contract for 1 year with option to extend.
- For the most suitable candidates we offer an excellent salary & benefits package according to the Petroleum sector and an allround, challenging role in an international environment.
- Chevron offers an American culture, Results driven, Open & Direct communication.
We are looking forward to meet you soon!
Send your detailed CV with a motivation letter through the online application form at the attention of Mr. Hung Luong, HR Coordinator.
Only applications through the online application form will be considered!
(You will receive a confirmation via email.)
Technical issue? Contact the IT helpdesk on + 32 2 739 62 28.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Achat / Vente | Logistique / Supply chain | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Achat | Logistique / Supply chain | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Logistique / Transport | Logistique / Supply chain | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Import-export | Logistique / Supply chain | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Supply Chain Manager | Logistique / Supply chain | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience