- Looking for a hands-on Business Controller with Retail experience;
- Dutch/English (preferably);
Our client is active in the retail industry. Young and growing company, it offers great projects and dynamic work environment.
The Business Controller will be responsible for:
- Budget, forecasts and variance analysis;
- Implementing processes for controlling & reporting;
- Thinking up tools for costs analysis;
- Managing cross-department projects to control and increase business performance;
The ideal Business Controller will be/have:
- Master Degree;
- Min 5 years experience as Business Controller;
- Hands-on attitude with entrepreneurial spirit;
- Fluency in Dutch/English (preferably) or French/English;
- Experience in retail is a plus;
- Very business oriented
Our client offers a good salary package with benefits. You will have the opportunity to implement new tools and set up processes for a freshly new controlling department.