Functional / Automated Tester
In the ever-changing world of technology, finding the right IT job for you can be a complicated exercise. Not with Modis. We use our insight, knowledge and global resources to help you navigate this complex world and make exceptional connections with great opportunities at leading companies.
Functional / Automated Tester Are you a tester with an ISTQB license proficient in Automated testing looking for a new opportunity? Organisation description:
Are you a tester with an ISTQB license proficient in Automated testing looking for a new opportunity?Job description:
So, what's it all about? You will operate within a team of 3 testers and work together with a GIS test team (7 members, both onsite & offshore) As a team, you will setup & execute functional tests , automated tests & integration tests Your team will make test designs & setups , that are also to be operated by the GIS test team, after knowledge transfer has been given by your team. You'll operate in a engineerings environment Next to the functional & automated testing, you will also work on the Automation framework. Both to operate it and to make extensions to it. And yes, building the Automation Framework is a major objective for the team.Profile:
ISTQB testing certificate Knowledge of Automated testing tools & frameworks is a must : Sparta Task Selenium Test Complete Ready API
- Setting up & using MySql databases
- Good services skills to test webservices (using Ready API aka SOAP UI)
- Scripting skills to automate your own work, and to use in the test tools (VBA, Java, Groovy, …)
- Since engineerings departement, knowledge of electronics & communications equipment (modems, routers, …) is a must.
- Excellent in Dutch
- Fluent English is a must (language within the GIS test team is English)