Business Development Manager - Automotive industry
Our client is currently looking for a Business development manager to join his sales team.
Our client is one of the largest Tier1 automotive suppliers delivering many components in all key parts of the vehicle. Our client's group has more than 100.000 employees around the world and have a revenue of more than 30B€.
As Business development manager you will be responsible for:
- Seeking, developing and maintaining new business activities with Automotive and other OEM customers
- Identifying which technologies or products would be needed to bring some added-value to potential/existing customers' roadmaps
- Managing effectively and efficiently all aspects of the business development lifecycle in cooperation with other departments as well as inside our client company or your customer company
- Understanding competitors strengths and weaknesses as well as for our client
As a successful applicant you have:
- To be open to be at Customers side 80% of your time. This will not be negotiable
- 5 to 8 years of experience as business development manager preferably in the automotive industry
- To be fluent in English and in French
- A University degree in Engineering
- To be passionate about new technologies and automotive
Beside an attractive package our client offers you the opportunity to join an international innovative group with attractive perspectives of evolution