Junior IT Support (h/f)
Case studies, as proof of our expertise and our ability to assist companies in their digital transformation.
- Integrated in a team Econocom, you will give support in first line to customer users for IT related problems or requests via Self Service Tickets, phone or email.
- After an accurate identification of the request or the cause of the user's problem, you solve the incident if possible and if needed you make a timely escalation of the more complex incidents to second level support group.
- You follow the tickets you are in charge of and take care of the backlog in order to guarantee our contract agreements.
- By your professionalism, you will insure the promotion of the services of our IT service desk to the customer users.
- On-site support for users can also be part of your daily tasks such as add, install, move and change of hardware and software.
- You speak Dutch and French with a good knowledge of English
- You have a passion for IT and you like to share your knowledge with others to solve their IT problems
- You are flexible and willing to eventually work on holidays, week-ends and nights in shifts
- A first experience in a customer service in the IT sector is a plus
- You have a good knowledge of hardware, operating systems Windows (Linux is a plus) and Microsoft Office with a basics of networks and telecommunication (TCP/IP)
- You are structured and able to fast find the source of the problem
- You are flexible, ready to work in Brussels and its neighborhood
Salary and Benefits
A position in a dynamic societé with an open company's culture.