Junior Management Assistant (M/F)
- Varied administrative support job
- Attractive and dynamic working environment
Our client is one of the largest law firmin Brussels. It is located in Brussels.
Together with your colleague, you are fully responsible for the smooth running of the Team's organisation and their administration. You will personally assist in all secretarial tasks as well as being in contact with clients.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
* Draft and edit correspondence, reports and opinions, including dictations.
* Maintain a very efficient client database and filing system correspondence
* Handle in a professional way other administrative tasks and liaise with our support staff where necessary: preparation of timesheets, expenses and billing, …
* Assemble material for meetings involving research in the library and on the Internet as well as draft PowerPoint presentations
* Responsibility for coordinating agendas of our lawyers, all internal and external meetings, presence at conferences and trainings, business lunches and European travel.
At least two years of experience in a Management Assistant position, preferably in a law firm
* Sound knowledge of Word, PowerPoint & Excel
* Excellent command of Dutch, French and English.
* Attention to accuracy
* Ownership of responsibilities
* Highly organized, client minded & diplomatic
A full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality.
An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and pro training environment where you will be able to add real
value. You can certainly prove yourself in this challenge, where you will be able to use your languages on a daily
A competitive salary package including group and medical insurance, office gym with regular training sessions, access
to laundry services and numerous team activities.