That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Market Communications Organisation description:
For one of its clients, XPE Pharma & Science is looking for a MARKET COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER. This is an assignment till end of 2017, with desirable starting date as from September.Job description:
Provides input to promotional activities. Contributes to scientific engagement activities and advisory boards in order to obtain advice on legitimate scientific enquiries. Provides scientific medical information in response to unsolicited enquiries. Supports other function, as applicable. Works in collaboration with the Influenza Global Medical Affairs Leader, managers and administrative to understand the source data and/or the context related to the assigned tasks, liaising with commercial, regulatory, safety, publication, clinical, epidemiology, health economics, R&D, GIO, communication, legal, global medical affairs operations and regional medical affairs colleagues.
- Reviews commercial material from medical perspective for the assigned project(s) (ZINC), checking and/or providing appropriate references.
- Drafts slide decks for assigned project(s)
- Interacts with Agencies on medical tasks
- Reviews literature for the assigned project(s) and provides input to manager on important findings, feeding this into Biolis (company's electronic library database) and into the GAP site in MoVe (company's intranet platform) for the assigned project(s) with a focus on Phase IIIb/ IV and on Health Outcomes (i.e. Epidemiology and Health Eco) studies
- Continously updates Med operations under the supervision of the manager the GAP site – (Congresses, abstracts, posters, showfiles, publication, communicatons)
- Contributes to the preparation of 1:1 face to face meetings and other Scientific Engagement Activities related to the Project;
- Contributes to the preparation of the next Advisory Board meeting(s) for the assigned project(s) (task order/agenda/briefings/slide preview) and helps to manage the operational aspects with medical operations and the team assistant
- Supports the preparation of internal/external meetings (task order/agenda/briefings/slide preview)
- Prepares presentations for the assigned project(s) and accepts presentations on request of the manager
- Handles specific medical questions and prepares holding statements, position statements, and communication material relevant to the assigned project(s)
- Supports the manager in delivering brand symposia (logistics for EEs, briefing material, task order /contracts, slide preparation and rehearsals
- Supports and provides input into VLT / Project Team and Medical affairs platform meetings and internal trainings
- Represents the Medical affairs unit for the assigned project(s)in cooperation with the responsible manager • Provides oversight of publications and abstract presentations for the assigned project(s), as required.
Experience: Ideally over 10 years of work experience in epidemiology or other areas of biomedical research and/or vaccine-related research. Sound starting knowledge of vaccines. Hard Skills: Strong (English) scientific/medical writing skills. Communicate clearly, concisely, accurately and completely with the ability to flex communication style. Medical Affairs experience in a pharmaceutical company Able to operate effectively in multicultural matrix organization. Influencing skills are essential Experience in/with : o Medical Affairs in a Local Operating Company. o Infectious Diseases and/or Influenza o vaccine Medical Affairs in pharmaceutical industry o a clinical (R&D) setting o application of industry code of practices o literature searches Experience of direct accountability for review and approval of promotional materials at a LOC level. Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry; broad understanding of the different disciplines involved, with a sound knowledge of life sciences & vaccination: vaccines, infectious diseases, immunology, preventive medicine and public health. Clear understanding of the ethical, regulatory, compliance and legal framework which underpins all of company's interactions with the external environment; knowledge of the issues that face Pharma Industry with respect to interactions with External Experts. Awareness of global cultural differences; sensitivity to managing professional relationships amidst this diversity. Local affiliate experience is considered as an asset. Soft skills: Team player and very good interpersonal skills. Rigourous and disciplined approach, well structured and organized, with eye for details, analytical skills. Self-starter. Customer oriented. Education, Methodology & Certification Requirements Medical Dr, PhD. OR Medical Doctor, PhD, Masters or bachelor's degree in Scientific, Pharmacy or medically-related field. Preferably with Background on Infectious Diseases and/or Influenza. Solid clinical/therapeutic knowledge, pathophysiology, pharmacology and pharmacotherapy knowledge.Offer:
Open end contract on XPE payroll; Highly professional working environment.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713