Controller Benelux & controller support Budget process West EU
- Looking for a Controller fluent in French & English
- Looking for a Controller Benelux & controlling support Budget process West Europe.
- Our client is an international leading player in the manufacturing sector. They are looking for dynamic finance partner for Benelux countries (BE & NL), accountable for Budget process & performance monitoring.
The controller will be responsible for :
- Review results on a monthly basis with plant managers
- Monitor plant performance + ad hoc analysis
- Establish and review standard cost
- Evaluate and follow up investments
- Participate the Country Coordination Team meetings & assist and support decision making
- Monitor inventory
- Cost control and follow up on cost reduction measures
- Sales controlling
- Net Working Capital monitoring
- Logistics controlling
- Profitability analysis
- Overhead cost control
- Special projects
Controlling support West Europe
- Budget coordination & consolidation for the entire West Europe area.
- Support monitoring & performance management for monthly closings
- Monthly reporting: standardization & alignment of variance analyses
- Controlling Priorities: project management to ensure tracking on progress & milestones achievements
- Standard costing: coordinate process, standardization and methodology to ensure alignment
The ideal Controller will have/be:
- Master in business administration or equivalent
- Experience of 3 to 5 years, preferably in controlling in manufacturing industry
- Fluent in French and English
- Ready to travel 10-15% of the time
- Knowledge of SAP and MS office
- Communication and analytical skills
- Capable of showing initiative, proactive, pragmatic, highly solution-orientated
Our client offers an attractive package with benefits and perspective of evolution.