Manager Strategy & Change
- Looking for Strategy & Change manager Fluent in Dutch & French
- Planning skills & facilitating the development of the strategy are key.
Our client is the largest Belgian private enterprise in the cultural sector. There are looking for a Strategy & Change manager able to have a very broad view of the organization and work closely with other departments.
The Strategy & Change manager will be responsible for:
Projectportfolio management and strategic planning
- Formulate the strategy by translating it into a balanced portfolio of projects and strategic plan. Align these on Enterprise Architecture. Challenge the organization in terms of growth, delivery and digital transformation. As a portfoliomanager, optimize the portfolio of projects.
- Continue to develop and implement the company's benefit management.
- Supervise the realization of the Enterprise Architecture through portfolio and projects.
- Supervise and manage the benefits, risks and resources of the project portfolio. Implementation of portfolio analysis and portfolio reporting.
Project management and strategic implementation
- Guiding and coordinating the implementation of the strategic plan and the portfolio of projects. Develop, initiate and coordinate change programs so that strategic objectives can be achieved.
- Supervise, improve and manage the correct application of project management standards, portfolio governance and tools.
- Supervise and improve strategic alignment and correct application of lean architecture and principles in projects.
- Monitor and evaluate the qualitative implementation of projects and constantly test them in terms of alignment and performance.
Business process management
- Implement the company's BPM methodology. Optimize process methodology and develop it further. Promote business based on process.
- Manage and improve the process portfolio. Optimize business processes to reduce complexity and increase productivity.
- Supervise the quality of business and process analyzes and, where necessary, guide and coach in order to improve the situation.
- Conduct strategic analyzes (internal and external).
- Assist the organization in formulating strategy and business plan.
- Formulate the strategy through strategies and objectives.
Lead, coach and develop co-workers
The ideal Strategy & Change Manager will have/be:
- Master's degree, preferably in Economy
- At least 6 years of professional experience in a comparable role
- Demonstrable experience and strong affinity with business and process analysis as well as modeling are a must
- project management skills is a must
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and an affinity with ICT are necessary
- Agile and lean work experience is a plus
- Teamwork with strong communication skills
- Be able to combine conceptual reflection with a pragmatic approach
- Analytical skills
- Good bilingual (F / N), knowledge of English is a plus
Our client offers a contract in a pleasant, dynamic and cultural working environment with an attractive salary package and opportunities for evolution.