5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
MIRMEX is a UCL spin-off company active in the 1B$ high-performance micro-motor market. The revolutionary patented technology of MIRMEX substantially improves the power/torque density of micro-motors, leading to higher power, lower size or lower working temperature. MirMex initially targets the following markets: medical devices, power tools, industrial automation and robotics.
MirMex competitors are Swiss, German, Japanese and US companies, as well as insourced operations (esp. in medical devices).
MirMex is entering its first industrialization and commercialization phase. A first pilot production machine is already operational, where a dozen of mini-motors have already been manufactured. Full qualification tests are ongoing. First commercial leads have been developed.
The Louvain Technology Transfer Office (LTTO) supports the creation of MirMex.
In order to create and develop the spin-off company, we are looking for a (m/f):
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
High-Potential micro-tech start-up with a worldwide ambition
After the successful closing of the 1 st financing round, your main objective as a CEO is to help MirMex grow and become one of the top players in this market.
This includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
Operations & Sales :
- Industrialize the production process to deliver market-leading quality products.
- Implement sourcing strategies and purchasing processes.
- Propose and implement a market segmentation and go-to- market strategy.
- Create a diversified portfolio of innovative products with the R&D team.
- Recruit, develop and manage an experienced team.
- Identify relevant collaborations and partnerships, licensing deals and business opportunities.
Finance and Strategy:
- Finalize the business/financial plan and perform its execution.
- Recommend to the board the adoption of coherent and efficient strategic plan.
- Promote and execute the strategy with a focus on adding value for shareholders.
- You have at least 10 years of industrial experience in a top management/executive position. A relevant experience in the micro-motor or in the medical device market is an asset.
- You hold a Master/Engineering degree or equivalent. MBA’s with a sound interest in the micro-tech industry is also convenient.
- You are driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. You have international successful experience.
- You demonstrate efficient leadership, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You take advantage of a well-connected professional network within the academic community, the industry and in the investor/financial community.
- You fluently communicate in English. The command of French and/or German is an asset.
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic and you interact with subtlety.
- A challenging position leading a high-potential innovative spin-off company.
- The opportunity to promote and to develop a micro-tech company to the international scale.
- Varied contacts within the academic world, the industry and investors’ community.
- An attractive package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- The opportunity to be remunerated under payroll or as a self-employed through your management company.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via http://www.pahrtners.be/job/chief-executive-officer-ceo-3/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: CEO
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément